Sex in Toilet room videos

brooke johnson West Salem

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Brooke Johnson
Genres: All Sex, Ass Licking, Big Tits, Creampie, Cum Shot, Facial, Blowjob, Deep Throat, Pissing, Rimming, Gagging, Face Fuck, POV
Video language: English
The scene opens with slave girl Brooke Johnson wearing a micro bikini and a collar and leash. She tells us she's here to get brutally throat fucked! comes up and gives her a kiss then I put my cock all the way down her throat and put on a timer. I tell her this is her first test and to do everything I tell her. I begin to roughly fuck her throat and dick slap her and tell her not to take my cock out of her mouth. I slap her face and fuck it more then I put my fingers down her throat for an extended period of time. I rip off her micro bikini and begin destroying her throat with my cock, slapping her and spitting on her. I give her a reward and eat her pussy and put all of my fingers inside her and stretch her out. I tell her she has to earn this dick and give her just the tip. I sit on her face with all my weight and she eats my ass and I throat fuck her. I flip her upside down on the couch and pound her throat balls deep. I switch to POV and tell her she's being a good girl getting her throat destroyed then slap her face. She sucks my balls and cock then I figure four her head and she rides my dick. I stand on the couch and fuck her face until the couch falls over. I pick her up in the air and fuck her face in a standing 69. I then pick her up and fuck her. I switch back to POV and grab her by the throat and take her to the toilet for another surprise. I switch to POV again and she sucks my cock, balls, licks my asshsole and body and sucks and licks my feet. I fuck her face roughly in a laying 69 and figure four her head down on my cock. She rides my cock more and I pound her fuck hole. I fuck her hard from behind with a mouth gag on and step on her head. I flip her upside down on the bed and throat fuck her rough then I sit on her face. I fuck her pretty pussy more then I put her on her knees against the wall. I fuck her face up against the wall and step on her neck with my foot and tell her she's my bitch. She says I can come anywhere so I bend her over and blow my load deep inside her pussy. Brooke Johnson was a good little throat meat for !
Format: mp4
Duration: 1:27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3333kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: brooke johnson

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Compliant Commode - FullHD 1080p Bonfield

Genres: Deepthroat, Doggy, Double Penetration With Toys, Rimming, Pissing, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl, Facial, Gagging
It's nice after a long day, to show up to a shoot, and your chamber pot for the day is a blonde who's willing and eager to do everything. No one needed to tell her where she belonged. She knew it was on the floor basking in bladder swill. Her throat plunged like an old toilet, and she took a DP from Bootleg and the Cockford Ollie which was set to full chooch—both machine and man blew out her holes and she sat there covered in cum, spit, and yellow discipline, waiting for the night to end. Such a good hooker.
Duration: 1:03:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7779kbps
Audio: 227kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Compliant Commode - FullHD 1080p

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Ass Slave in Chastity Lexi's 3-Day Stay Veyo

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Lexi
Genres: BDSM, All Sex, Ass fucking, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Cum in eye, Foot licking, Painal, Piss games, Rimjobs, Rough oral, smacking, Anal stretching, Bondage, Denial, face pain, Face slapping, Facesitting
Lexi came to the Assylum so that she could go from being locked down to locked up. Specifically, she agreed to be Dr. Mercies' slave for 3 days. He started by putting her in a chastity belt to render her pussy unreachable. Then he told her she'd have to suck the cum out of his balls over and over again while getting fucked only in the ass and pleasing him with her tongue. Of course, they also went and did fun vanilla things too. But the first day, captured in this 1-hour scene, was all about ass, tongue, piss, and cum. When it was time for bed, Dr. Mercies chained her to the toilet and gave her a big hug.
Duration: 1:00:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5872kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Ass Slave in Chastity Lexi's 3-Day Stay

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Piss WC Pt. 17 Gasport

Genres: Peeing, Voyeur
Hidden Cams in women toilets, in showers, in beachs and swimming pools changing rooms,in gynecological offices, and special videos of shitting girls. All the films are full-length
Format: avi
Duration: 35:58
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 4276kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss WC Pt. 17

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Piss WC Pt. 12 Brimhall

Cast: Женщины
Hidden Cams in women toilets, in showers, in beachs and swimming pools changing rooms,in gynecological offices, and special videos of shitting girls. All the films are full-length
Duration: 19:35
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 1934kbps

File size: 314.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss WC Pt. 12

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Piss WC Pt. 20 Quinault

Duration: 31:54
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 4447kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss WC Pt. 20

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Whore Edition Federal Dam

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Ahegao, Toys, Anal, Neko, Futanari
The story Mifuyu Hiiragi - young student-futanari. In the last part of it, doing obscenities, I broadcast it all over the internet. But then suddenly it broke her ardent fan and made a broadcast interesnee.Na Mifuyu this time decided to broadcast from a public toilet, wearing on his head-neko ears and her panties.
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Whore Edition

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Piss WC Pt. 2 Matanzas

Duration: 40:00
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 2171kbps

File size: 712.7 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss WC Pt. 2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Piss WC Pt. 23 Enoree

Duration: 24:55
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 7965kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss WC Pt. 23

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Miss Cheyenne Cara Cariss Dirty NS & KV Session Luke AFB

Dirty session of Miss Cheyenne Cara Cariss with a toilet slave in defenseless finish motionless in plastic sheet. The sexy Rubber Ladies using their victim not only for rimming, pissing, kaviar eating but also as toilet for an of Lady Caras pee from Miss Cheyennes ass!
Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 24757kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Miss Cheyenne Cara Cariss Dirty NS & KV Session

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

21sextreme - A night of pain and pleasure Salamanca

Release Year: 2010
Studio: 21sextreme
Cast: Pearl Diamond, Ariana
Genres: bdsm, blowjob, facial, fetish, peeing, threesome, foursome
Ariana and Pearl Diamond get a little too wild as they party. Both a little tipsy and feeling majorly badass, they get rowdy in the bathroom and start to vandalize and trash it - writing all over the mirror with lipstick and pissing all over the toilet seats! When the janitor sees the girls in action, he calls his boss over. When the boss comes, the girls know they have some serious punishment coming. The boss will put the girls back into their place for their terrible misbehavior!
Duration: 27:45
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2732kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 587.6 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: 21sextreme - A night of pain and pleasure

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Lesbian Pissing Party Of Blonde Bombs Warda

Cast: Nicole Vice, Lena Love, Naomi Nevena, Killa Raketa
Genres: Leather, Lesbian Pissing, Group Sex
Nicole Vice, Lena Love, and Naomi Nevena may be bangin' blonde bombshells, but that certainly doesn't mean they can't be bully bitches when someone pisses them off...in this case lovely Asian newcomer Killa Raketa, and she's about to discover what some piss abuse is all about! Once they've got her cornered in the bathroom they put her head in the toilet and get to work with the piss, squirting her down before busting out the toys and turning the bully session into a hot lesbo watersports adventure! In the end they're all freaks, and what better way to become better friends than with some intense golden showers and pussy pleasing!? Check out these amazing Eurobabes in piss heat!
Duration: 28:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6402kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Lesbian Pissing Party Of Blonde Bombs

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Piss WC Pt. 16 Gas City

Duration: 19:07
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 4068kbps

File size: 606.2 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Piss WC Pt. 16

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Madam Director Lola - A Toilet Adventure in the Big Apple Part 1 Moultonborough

A toilet has come to have a big adventure in New York City. It will stay here for four days. During this time, it will make visits to several Mistresses in the area who specialize in human toilet training. Today we start slowly with foot worship to get the slave in the proper, obedient, mindset. It is summer and I have been wearing flip-flops on the urban streets. I order the slave to begin by licking all the dirt from my feet. I make him lick and worship for some time. I insert a ring gag into its mouth. This is to train it to be a toilet for Women always ready with its mouth always open and available for use. I tell the slave to ponder my perfection for a while. After its period of reflection, I return, remove the gag, and place the toilet chair over its face. I remove my panties, insert a funnel into its mouth so it doesn’t miss a drop, and empty my bladder into the toilet slave. This is just the beginning for him!
Duration: 18:54
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29464kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 4.0 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Madam Director Lola - A Toilet Adventure in the Big Apple Part 1

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Amateur slut gets her pussy fucked and face jizzed in toilet Colon

Studio: ManyFF.com
Toilet sex with skinny brunette. Watch homemade sex tapes with real-life beautiful girlfriends and gorgeous wives at ManyFF. Only amateur sex action!
Duration: 23:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9683kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Amateur slut gets her pussy fucked and face jizzed in toilet

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hidden camera in the student toilet part 238 (2018) Dragoon

Peeping for girls pissing in public ladies' room, girls unaware of the spy camera
Duration: 26:01
Video: 720x1280, AVC (H.264), 4002kbps

File size: 812.4 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hidden camera in the student toilet part 238 (2018)

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Red Hot Fetish Collection Renovo

Release Year: 2017
Cast: 1. Konoha, Satomi Ichihara, Tsukushi, Mirei Yokoyama, Yui Kyono 2. Hinata Komine, Koi Azumi, Megumi Shino, Tsuna Kimura, Maki Hojo, Maki Sarada, Naomi Sugawara 3. Satomi Kirihara, Maki Takei, Konatsu Hinata, Yui Ayase, Marina Matsumoto, Yuna Hishizaki, Mik
Video language: Japanese
Carefully selected! Carpet chubby cumshot cleaning!! Cleaning fellatio collection the third installment is the imposing of a sale in it!! This famous actress is it a rug chubby Blowjob! A total of 28 names of beautiful Actresses, three rice than user juice loves landscape event you can carefully!! Bukkake semen from wear the look of beautiful actress reached! Find skin secret and have cumshot on!? As the mouth into the toilet bowl to full ejaculation!! Nice to meet you.

Total size: 3.6 GB in 1 files.

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Red Hot Fetish Collection

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Nicole Vice, Lena Love Humarock

Cast: Nicole Vice, Lena Love, Naomi Nevena, Killa Raketa
Genres: Piss in Mouth, Pissing, Reverse Gangbang, High Class, Blowjobs, Group Sex, Shiny Clothing, Cock Play, Exclusive Clothing, Piss Swapping, Hardcore, All Sex
Nicole Vice, Lena Love, and Naomi Nevena may be bangin' blonde bombshells, but that certainly doesn't mean they can't be bully bitches when someone pisses them off...in this case lovely Asian newcomer Killa Raketa, and she's about to discover what some piss abuse is all about! Once they've got her cornered in the bathroom they put her head in the toilet and get to work with the piss, squirting her down before busting out the toys and turning the bully session into a hot lesbo watersports adventure! In the end they're all freaks, and what better way to become better friends than with some intense golden showers and pussy pleasing!? Check out these amazing Eurobabes in piss heat!
Duration: 28:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6402kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Nicole Vice, Lena Love

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Hidden camera on the street Cantu

The girl was impatient to go to the toilet, but it was not there, she was filmed by a hidden camera.
Duration: 25:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18835kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Hidden camera on the street

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Camera in the student toilet vol.32 Porterville

The girl went to the toilet to pee, but did not think that there was a hidden camera.
Duration: 54:41
Video: 1280x960, xvid, 3912kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Camera in the student toilet vol.32

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Filth Slavemeat Katherine

Studio: BrutalMaster
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
This is what Filth wrote to BrutalMaster after making this video.Filth, in its own words:"Humping furniture, practicing face fucking with a banana and its piss out of “filths” bucket otherwise knows as the toilet is a piece of cake for this fuckhole. In fact it enjoys servicing its other “boyfriend” the chaise. This pig enjoys being used even if its remotely. This is filths purpose to suffer and be used.But seriously who would deliver a total of 122 strikes on itself?This piece of meat would because this cunt mentioned it was thirsty for pain and . Master obliged and ordered it to deliver 50 strikes on each udder and each thigh.Self confessing on camera and privately to Master that it lost focus only to be told to deliver 10 more. it deserved it and has learned its lesson.Screaming, sobbing, endorphin high all possible by following orders and knowing the entertainment of this pigs self inflicted punishment would be amusing to all of you. Especially as you the viewers get off to its pain.This pig was thirsty and the only option was to its own piss from the toilet otherwise known as “filths bucket” It was delicious."Such a piece of meat all around and a self confessed masochist, pig, cunt and slave who would do anything to bring entertainment to you.
Duration: 31:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9719kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Filth Slavemeat

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Denture Adventure Palacios

Studio: NotMyGrandpa
Cast: Mackenzie Mace
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, Role Play, Old and Young
Role play scene. After Mackenzie Mace accidentally drops her stepgrandpa Filthy Rich’s dentures on the toilet, she tells him what she did and he’s really upset with her. Mackenzie asks if there is anything she can do to make him feel better and forgive her, so stepgrandpa decides to get full access to her tight little body!
Duration: 38:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2102kbps

File size: 637.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Denture Adventure

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Stepgrandpas Blue Balls Blum

Studio: NotMyGrandpa
Cast: Lola Fae
Genres: All Sex, Blowjob, Hardcore, Role Play, Old and Young
Role play scene. When blondie Lola Fae visits her stepgrandpa Jay Crew, she wasn’t expecting him to be so pervy towards her. After he reveals that due to an accident with the toilet his balls are actually blue now, Lola decides to help out her stepgrandpa after all. Jay will be close to getting a heart attack after Lola makes his forbidden fantasies come true!
Duration: 35:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5860kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepgrandpas Blue Balls

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Caught my wife with a gangsta-2 New Salem

Studio: Combat Zone
Blonde MILF with nice tits and fat ass get naked and goes in bathtub. She simply loves to masturbate while showering. Black dude with massive cock comes into the toilet and bangs this slutty woman like no one before. At the end of this hardcore sex sexy blondie takes white cum on her face.
Duration: 24:51
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 9457kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Caught my wife with a gangsta-2

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Pure Taboo - Jekyll & Dad Humacao

Studio: Pure Taboo
Cast: Dick Chibbles, Jojo Kiss
Genres: Brunette, Natural Tits, Fingering, Teen, Pussy to mouth, Blowjob, Deepthroat, Stepdaughter, Face Fucking, open mouth facial, stepdad, pussy eating
Lucy (Jojo Kiss), a 19-year-old teen. She's doing her homework and calls out to the other room to her friend Emma (Kay Carter) but Emma doesn't answer her.
Beginning to get worried, Lucy heads out into the hall and starts frantically looking for Emma. Finally, on the opposite end of the house, she finds Emma -- who seems to be having a perfectly friendly chat with Lucy's step-dad, Mr. Edwards (Dick Chibbles). They look up at her a bit in surprise as she comes in, looking a bit panicked. Emma explains that they were out of toilet paper in the other bathroom so she went off looking for another bathroom, and she was just heading back when she ran into Lucy's dad and they started chatting.
Emma gushes that 'I had no idea your step-dad's a policeman, Lucy, you never talk about him!' Lucy seems in a hurry to bring Emma back to her room, saying they should get back to studying. Mr. Edwards suggests that Emma should stay for dinner, but Lucy interrupts saying Emma can't stay. Mr. Edwards tells Emma that she's welcome if she changes her mind, or if she wants to come back after her lessons for a late-night study session. Emma graciously thanks him, while Lucy tries to subtly pull Emma out of the room.
A bit flustered, Emma manages to say it was nice meeting him, before giving in to Lucy's shepherding tactics. Mr. Edwards calls out to the girls that it was a pleasure to meet her too. Once the girls are out of sight, Mr. Edwards' hand slowly balls up into a tight fist, trembling with rage. Without warning, he slams his fist against the nearby wall.
Later that evening, Lucy and her step-father are finishing up a meal in silence at the dining room table. Emma sure seems like a nice girl, Mr. Edwards remarks to Lucy. 'She's 19, the same age as you?' he asks. Lucy nods.
Mr. Edwards takes a pause to enthusiastically eat a bite of his food, and then says 'What did you think of my little trick with the toilet paper?' Lucy does her best to ignore him. 'Well,' he says as he picks his napkin up from his lap, dabs his face gently with it, and then crumples it up and places it on his plate, 'it's a shame about Emma. Guess it'll be just us two tonight.'
In a very fatherly voice, he instructs her to brush her teeth and get ready for bed. Lucy gets up from her seat and walks away from the table without saying a word.
Soon after, in her bedroom, Lucy sits on the edge of her bed. After several long seconds of waiting, the door opens, and Mr. Edwards, in only his boxers, stands framed in the doorway, a silhouette against the light of the hallway. 'Are you ready to kiss your step-dad goodnight, Lucy?' he says in a taunting, growly voice. 'Yes, daddy,' she says.
Duration: 40:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 15598kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Pure Taboo - Jekyll & Dad

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Naughty Elves On A Shelf Bellbrook

Cast: Lily Larimar, Molly Little
Genres: Free Use, Swallow, CumSwappingSis, Deep Throat
Lily Larimar and Molly Little are fucking with Molly's Codey Steele by pretending to be elves frozen in various positions. They want Codey's cum, so they first try to get him to jack off into some clingwrap on the toilet. Then they put together some free elf pussy for him. When Codey finds an elf planetarium that shows off Molly's anus through a telescope, he's had enough. He decides to have some fun.
Pulling Lily's elf costume aside, Codey shoves it in as she does her best to hold her pose and the moan. Picking Lily up, Codey moves her out of the way so he can slide on home into Molly's snatch. Then he moves both girls to the couch and opens their mouths so he can face fuck Lily and then Molly. When Codey flips Molly onto her back so he can fuck her, he also puts Lily onto her knees so he can eat her ass and finger her puss.
Next Codey puts Lily on her knees and gives it to her in as he fingers Molly's smooth fuck hole. As Codey gets closer to cumming, he lays the girls down on their backs side by side. He gives it to Molly first, then moves on over to Lily. When Codey is ready to blow his load, he gives the cum to Lily as he nuts in her mouth. Lily comes back to life and shares the cum with Molly, who also comes to life. The girls tell Codey his cum is magical and now he's responsible for fucking them every day.
Duration: 23:50
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13902kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Naughty Elves On A Shelf

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Portrait Extreme 4 Vass

Release Year: 2008
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Cast: Olga, Kfz, Suren, Simon Thaur, O-Love, Xandros, Gunter Garibaldi, Strasenkoter, Supermario
Genres: Extreme
Video language: German
Pluspunkte sammelt sie, in dem sie X-mal bedauert, wie unbequem er’s beim Sch.. in der Hocke hat, was sich bei ihm zu einem längeren „Geschäft“ entwickelt. Auch durch langanhaltendes Arschlecken gibt’s kein volles Include, obwohl Gabi durch Arschbohren nachhilft. Gottseidank stehen im Haus gleich Rolf und Axel bereit, die an diesem Tag besser drauf sind. Hier kann Gabi sich als Treppen-Toilettensklavin wirklich für jede Avantgarde Filmrolle profilieren. Ersterer ka... ihr ein Häufchen in den Mund, um es gleich anschließend in Gabis großes Mäulchen zu rammen und erfreut die beiden kritischen Tester anschließend damit, wie sich es sich zugesch... auf der Treppe mit ihrem schwarzen Dildo selbst besorgt. Zu guter Letzt kommt die dicke Nina, die „obwohl sie eigentlich dominant“ ist, es auch mal probieren will. Thaur besteigt im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes den Fleischberg und vögelt sie in seinem ureigenen Staccato-Stil in den Arsch. Doch als es dann zur Sache geht wird aus der selbstbewussten Nina, die noch frech „gibs mir gibs mir“ gerufen hat, ein renitentes Wesen. „Zu bitter“ kommentiert sie die erste Ladung und will nicht mehr mitspielen.
Duration: 1:49:48
Video: 640x512, DivX 5, 759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Portrait Extreme 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Bitch Training In Pandora's Dungeon Driftwood

Cast: Princess Amira, Princess Nikki Cruel, Slave Phil, Slave Alex
Genres: Femdom, Footfetish, foot fetish, foot worship, foot smelling, Spitting, Humiliation, Chastity Cage, Strap-On, strapon, Bisexual, Bisex, Young mistress, Double Domination, Tattoos & Piercing
The Dungeon of Mistress Pandora is a unique place hidden in the countryside, somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Only real slaves have access to the dungeon, the most motivated of them, the hard-liners, the pure masochists, those who come for slavery sessions during a week-end, one whole week or even more, those who love to be locked in a cage and to serve as cock holes or human toilets according to the whims of their Mistresses, Phil and Alex make part of this very exclusive club… Amira and Nikki Cruel are 2 dommes born in Budapest, used to humiliate and exploits men since they turned 18, they travel all over the world to make BDSM session and this time, they are in Pandora’s dungeon with the firm intention of domination both sluts we already introduced. The first bitch – Phil – is on the cage, the second one – Alex – is inside. Alex is licking the right foot of Mistress Amira through the bars while she’s giving her left foot to worship to Phil under the control of Mistress Nikki Cruel. Blonde, tanned skin, Nikki is the dominatrix you dream about at night when you wank in your bed, imagine her spits on the foot of her friend Amira and you who lick the saliva on and between the toes… Now imagine you’re locked in the cage wearing a mask, a big black strapon through the grids, « suck the cock and watch her foot » while the other slave is swallowing the spits of both dominatrixes. They let you out of the cage just to worship Amira’s feet, you from the top, the other sub from the bottom « now show how much you appreciate her feet ». Both sluts are greedy to show how they need to be humiliated…
Duration: 15:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14776kbps
Audio: 384kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Bitch Training In Pandora's Dungeon

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

Portrait Extreme 4 Moriarty

Release Year: 2008
Studio: SubWay Innovative
Cast: Olga, Kfz, Suren, Simon Thaur, O-Love, Xandros, Gunter Garibaldi, Strasenkoter, Supermario
Genres: Extreme
Video language: German
Pluspunkte sammelt sie, in dem sie X-mal bedauert, wie unbequem er’s beim Sch.. in der Hocke hat, was sich bei ihm zu einem längeren „Geschäft“ entwickelt. Auch durch langanhaltendes Arschlecken gibt’s kein volles Include, obwohl Gabi durch Arschbohren nachhilft. Gottseidank stehen im Haus gleich Rolf und Axel bereit, die an diesem Tag besser drauf sind. Hier kann Gabi sich als Treppen-Toilettensklavin wirklich für jede Avantgarde Filmrolle profilieren. Ersterer ka... ihr ein Häufchen in den Mund, um es gleich anschließend in Gabis großes Mäulchen zu rammen und erfreut die beiden kritischen Tester anschließend damit, wie sich es sich zugesch... auf der Treppe mit ihrem schwarzen Dildo selbst besorgt. Zu guter Letzt kommt die dicke Nina, die „obwohl sie eigentlich dominant“ ist, es auch mal probieren will. Thaur besteigt im wahrsten Sinne des Wortes den Fleischberg und vögelt sie in seinem ureigenen Staccato-Stil in den Arsch. Doch als es dann zur Sache geht wird aus der selbstbewussten Nina, die noch frech „gibs mir gibs mir“ gerufen hat, ein renitentes Wesen. „Zu bitter“ kommentiert sie die erste Ladung und will nicht mehr mitspielen.
Duration: 1:49:48
Video: 640x512, DivX 5, 759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Portrait Extreme 4

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD

human toilets Palm

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Pissing, Kinky
Big boobed blonde Oprah is putting her makeup on in front of the mirror when her gorgeous friend, Puppy comes into the room and starts to strip from her red fishnet stockings. Both girls look at each other and start feeling very horny when Oprah pulls her panties to one side and pisses, leaving Puppy to catch her stream in a glass! Puppy pours the golden juices over Oprah's top then sits down on a stool while Oprah unbuttons her bodysuit and starts to lick her pussy. Puppy fires a stream of her own piss into Oprah's mouth, giving her a taste of piss then these pissing lesbians get even more wet. Puppy leans on the toilet, while Oprah stands above her, drenching her in golden showers.
Duration: 34:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8041kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: human toilets

FIND MIRROR DOWNLOAD